Sunday, 30 September 2012
Family History
My ward was cancelled today because the city was replacing fire hydrants on the street during the time we have church. Instead, I got to go to the ward that meets 3 blocks from my house. It was pretty sweet getting to walk to church. It was a nice meeting. Sunday school had a great lesson on 3 Nephi 9-11 given by my friend's dad. Relief Society was combined with Elders Quorum, Young Men and Young Women. Again, my friend's dad, graced us with a lesson. This time it was about doing family history. It was probably the most helpful one I've had. I'm really excited to actually get going on my family history. I know some of it's been done. I know that I can do more. I especially want to take names to the temple. In a previous post I listed my goals for this year and one of them is to take 12 names to the temple. Luckily I have a fantastic roommate who is a family history buff. I'll post again on my progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment