Saturday, 8 September 2012

Week One

So far so good on the many goals I have made for myself. I missed a photo one day, but I went back and took it.
fatmumslim blog
30 August-Card
I thought this was perfect timing because it was my birthday.
















              31 August-Hidden 
My sister hides her money in Casablanca. Don't tell her I told you.





1 September-You, Now
Me at my favourite mini golfing place. It's my birthday tradition. 
I also one a free game this year! Woo Whoo!



2 September-Father
This is my brother-in-law. The father of my nephew and nieces. 

3 September-Far Away
The train tracks taking me far away.

 4 September-In my mailbox/postbox
Nothing for me today.

 











 5 September-Bright
I found the fantastic solar powered patio lights at Ikea.







6 September-Everyday
Reading my scriptures daily is one of my many goals.


7 September-Natural
This is my awesome little lemon tree.
                                      
8 September-Night
Looking out my front door tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment